Why work with Divine HR?
- No additional cost for running the payroll
- No enrollment cost
- No advertising cost
- No need to give a raise, since we work as per contract
- Any incentive required is to be given through our agency
- Production costs are reduced
- Health coverage costs are eliminated. If required, we can plan for a cost efficient coverage
- No layoffs and recalls
- Record of Employment (ROE) is prepared and issued by our agency
- A request for placement is made by the client.
- Our agency then searches for suitable candidates in our existing database, if we are unable to find a suitable match we then perform additional recruiting.
- Once an employee has been hired he/she is then provided with a detailed outline of the job which would include the role they are required to carry out, daily duties, hours or work per day, responsibilities and any other information that may be relevant to their job.
- For the first day of work, our agency confirms the employee’s arrival at the workplace.
- We perform a follow-up a week after the placement to make sure that our client is satisfied with the employee.
Flexibility and Staffing Solutions
Our agency understands the critical components for a company’s success, and offer both temporary and permanent hiring.
Temporary hiring can fill in the targeted areas of productivity when needed, manage the workforce under dynamic changes and accumulate maximum results without the expenses of a full-time employee. Our clients save on overtime pay because the overtime costs can be maintained during peak production time by hiring temporary staff to work short hours or only during time of peak production.
We accept permanent hiring requests from our clients, for any employee found suitable after the completion of 630 hours (this is flexible). This system of hiring provides the company with a reliable and a motivated employee.
Leave us a message below